Aunt Kimmie babysat while Chris and I went Easter shopping. She took this beautiful picture of Cade and Ryleigh.
Aunt Robyn came to town and we got to meet our miracle baby Ryan for the first time. Aunt Robyn was in the hospital for 10 weeks of bedrest and then he wasn't born until after 39 weeks. Ryan is an amazing picture of how strong the power of prayer can be.
The boys couldn't get enough of Ryan, especially when I was holding him.
On Easter morning it was wonderful. Ryleigh and Elliot matched so we had to get a picture. We all went to church for an awesome service and dedication of Ryan and Preston. A dedication is where the parents promise before God that they will be a Godly example and raise their child to love and serve the Lord. I am so proud of Holly and Shelby, and Robyn and Adam, I am sure they are all going to be great parents. After church we all went over to Papa Ken and Grandma Lynn's for a wonderful lunch, easter egg hunt, and quality time. It really turned out to be a wonderful day.Cade and Kennedy were proud to pose for this picture together. It is so wonderful to watch all of these kids grow up together. I hope that they will all have a blessed future.
Thank you for reading my blog. I pray the Lord will make his face to shine upon you and give you hope and peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment