August of 2008 we were so excited to have Anke come for a visit. She and her boyfriend came to Las Vegas and spent time with us and my parents, Bethany, Hannah and Daniel. It was so fun. We went out to eat at a barbecue restaurant where we ordered a family platter. It was quite an adventure. We have known Anke since she was an exchange student from west Germany during my junior year of high school. Bethany, Anke and I became fast friends and have kept in touch all these years. The last time I saw Anke was right before Chris and I were married and we were in New York. Bethany got to visit Anke and her family in Germany a few years ago. Anke's boyfriend Bernhard took the picture. We also went out to eat at Red Robyn. A week later Anke and her mom and sister Marion came to Globe. We had a party for her where everyone who knew her could come and see her again. It was really nice. The next day Anke spent almost the entire day with me and the kids. It was such a blessing to see her and spend time with her. I am just posting about this now because I finally got some copies of the pictures.
kek lapis 2020
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment