Friday, January 9, 2009

Connor

Connor is really becoming an excellent student. He love to read and he always knows the answer to every question.

Connor loves spending time on the computer doing Study Island which will prepare him for the AIMS test.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love all four of your posts, Study Island is a great program. I used it in my classroom, except I made them earn 90% before they could print their blue ribbon. As smart as Connor is I am sure he scores that high almost everytime. I wish they had it for the younger grades. There is another fun sight that Colby might like, I will have to ask my mentor teacher what it is.

    ~Robyn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Robyn. They actually do have study island available for younger grades. Colby goes on almost every day. I would love to know about some other links as well.

    ReplyDelete