The five pictures on the top were supposed to be on the bottom but I can't figure out how to move them.
Aunt Bethany with Cade.
Aunt Kay with Cade.
Grandma Louise with Cade.
We started the weekend early Friday morning with another long drive, this time to Wickenburg. When we finally got to Wickenburg at around 10:30 am we met my dad at Jack in the Box for lunch before he went back to Vegas with Connor and we drove back to Globe. The kids got math and Language Arts done in the car.

Ryleigh was saying hi to someone in Jack in the Box. Her grin was so big and cheesy that I had to take a picture. Then we decided to take everyone's picture.
We decided to take a goofy grin picture of everyone, here's Cade's.
Connor with all the teeth, (I think he will need braces.)
Papa David loading Cade into the car and taking pictures of the Valentine gifts they gave to the kids.
On Saturday I had to work all day and so did Chris, so it was babysitter central. Then Saturday night I think we just crashed because I really can't remember what we did. Sunday was Youth service so I had to be there at 8:15am and then it was the start of revival so we didn't get out until about 12:30. It was really fun. I love church. After church Chris and I were going on our Valentine's date so we hired more babysitters. We went to Olive Garden on Power Road, did a little shopping, picked up Coldstone (which we sneaked into the movies) and saw "He's not that into you." It was better than we expected so we had a good time. I was however disapointed by the ice cream, it wasn't mixed very well. Then on Monday we started another trip to Wickenburg to pick Connor up. This time we met Mom, Bethany, Grandma Louise and Aunt Kaye. We had a great time. First we ate lunch at a Mexican food restaurant and then we went to the park.
kek lapis 2020
3 years ago
How wonderful! I have never been to that area of Arizona. Hope all is well with you. We are moving to our house is Apache Junction in 1 1/2 weeks! Can't wait. There is an IFB church very close by so we are excited about trying it out.
ReplyDeleteTake care!