The weekend started at 4 am on Friday, when we took Chris to work and went down to the Valley to pick up Braden. We were all so excited that Braden was going to spend the weekend with us. We got to Braden's house at about 6:30 am where everyone got dressed. Then we went to Aunt Kaye's house to spend time with her and Grandma Louise. We got there about 8:00 am and went immediately to Burger King for breakfast and play. Then we went back to Aunt Kaye's house to play. Every time we go to visit Grandma has presents for the kids. Last time it was new shoes and this time it was a new outfit. The kids were so excited. A few weeks ago Colby got to spend the night and while he was there he planted some flowers. He was really excited to see that they have begun to grow.


Aunt Kaye has such a wonderful back yard. Dirt to dig in, grass to roll in, and treasures to play with.

Here's
Cade pushing around a wheelbarrow.

Braden and Cade did an excellent job sharing.

Connor loves to dig with a shovel.

Aunt Kaye has a wonderful tractor bike that the kids took turns riding on. Even Miracle had a blast.
The rest of the weekend involved a lot of playing and excitement. Every night it took the kids at least a half hour to fall asleep because they were so excited to be together.
As I am writing this post our world outside is covered with snow! I am so dissappointed that I don't have any good batteries for my camera. As soon as the roads are clear I am going to run to the store because I really want some good snow pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment