On Monday morning my mom had to work, so I found a Vacation Bible School to take the kids to. It was at Foothills Baptist Church. While the boys were at Bible School, Ryleigh and I went to the Wedding Chapel to start learning the ropes. I am excited because I get to work in the wedding business this summer. On Wednesday the church had a huge carnival with waterslides, food and games. It was wonderful. I fell in love with the church and will be making it my church for the summer. I am especially loving the woman's class for Sunday school.
On Thursday, Hannah and Daniel arrived from Texas and we were extremely busy because Hannah's friend Krystal was getting married on Friday. Thursday was the rehearsal dinner and we were all invited. My mom was the photographer and we hired babysitters for the kids for the weekend. The rehearsal dinner was wonderful. Krystal and Ryan were both raised as Christians and they waited for their Wedding to have their first kiss. Everything about them, from their college degrees and career paths, to their pure relationship was absoluty perfect. In the room next to us at the restaurant there was a wedding reception going on for a tatooed, smoking bride with a baby, and her large chested and scantily dressed bridesmades. The contrast was sharp.
The wedding on Friday was wonderful and then on Saturday we had Hannah's baby shower. Grandma Louise, Aunt Kay, Aunt Donna, and Ana all came. It was a lovly shower hosted by Daniel's mom.
This post has gotten far to long but I will try to add pictures several times in the coming week. The next week we went to San Diego. I will post about that amazing trip soon.
Loved the Pic's, I am so glad you and the kids are having such a great time! Miss You. Lynn
ReplyDelete