Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photos

Bethany made the flowers for Krystal's wedding. Ryleigh was with us and had a great time playing with extra flowers.




I was mom's assistant so I had to post some of my favorite pictures. In this photo Krystal was laying on the ground.

I love this photo because the pose was my idea and it turned out great. All of the family knew that Krystal and Ryan had a pure relationship and so there were a lot of gasps and chatter during this picture.
Isn't mom a great photographer?
The VBS carnival was a blast. There were all kinds of games and activities and food. It was great.
Connor and Colby were getting ready to have guitars painted on their chests.
A lady kept calling Ryleigh Emma and so I found Emma. She even told me a story of her interaction with Emma earlier in the day thinking that Ryleigh was Emma. I don't really think they look alike, but whatever.
Connor showing off his guitar!
Ryleigh had a great time playing in the water.

Cade went down the waterslides over and over.
I wasn't planning on getting wet but I couldn't resist taking Ryleigh on the waterslide, in my dress.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some GREAT pictures. I'm glad to see Judy hasn't lost her touch! Loved the ones of the kids. Miss You Guys! Love Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, That one of Ryliegh smelling the rose is amazing. You have to hand that one up.

    ReplyDelete