On Saturday Chris had to work so the kids and I went to Workman's Creek on a picnic with Loretta and her kids. It was so beautiful. It was also a lot cooler than at home, being in the mountains surrounded by trees and water. We decided to hike up to the waterfall. It was so awesome, and a little scary with only two adults and six impulsive kids. I was so afraid one of them was going to fall off the cliff. But, it was worth it. It was such a fun day!

You can't tell from the picture, but there is a huge drop off ten feet behind the boys.

I had to have a picture of me and the kids with the cliff, it was just too beautiful!

Here is a view of the waterfall as we were walking up. It is not massive or amazing but it was fun all the same. There were even some people repelling down. What an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment