The outing didn't start off very well. First, we realized that Papa had taken the keys to the car with car seats with him :(. We really weren't sure what to do, but then we realized that K-mart was less than a mile a way and we decided to buy a couple of booster seats so that we could still go out. K-mart was crazy! The check out lines were long and the cashier kept signing customers up for the rewards card. She even took the time to wait for them to fill it out rather than send them home to return next time. It was really annoying.
Finally we started off for this amazing restaurant called Swish. It is a Japanese Restaurant where they provide you with all of the food but you do the cooking. Colby and Cade cooked way more than they ended up eating but it was really fun! I did all of Ryleigh's cooking but she enjoyed watching and eating.
Next, we decided to go to a splash pad at a local park. I love splash pads! The kids had a wonderful time running and playing in the water.
Our next stop was Aunt Bethany's new apartment. She hadn't moved in yet, but we were able to see how it was all set up. She is actually renting a room from her friend, who lives in a townhouse condo. It was a really cute neighborhood and much closer to Calvary Chapel, where she works and attends church.
We finished the outing with a trip to Golden Spoon. The kids all decided to have cones! Being pregnant, I ended up eating Bethany's frozen yogurt because I didn't like what I had chosen. It was between chocolate and tart. I chose chocolate but really NEEDED tart.
When we got back to my parents house we gave each other pedicures. Even Colby and Cade soaked their feet and had their toe nails cut. It was cute, fun, and a perfect ending to a great day!
Sounds like you all had a great time! :0) That's so funny about needing the TART though....even in the womb they can tell you what is up. ;0)
ReplyDeleteAdrea, it was a wonderful time. This baby definately has strong opinions about things. I have never liked mustard but for the entire pregnancy I have been putting lots of mustard on hotdogs, burgers, sandwiches, etc. I also need pickles. Pretty funny!
ReplyDelete