Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Reaghan 32 weeks!

It was so exciting to go for an ultrasound today. The doctor wanted to check my fluid levels because I was measuring 27cm when I was 29 weeks 6 days. It turns out that Reaghan is in front of her placenta and that is why I am measuring small. She is not small at all, she is about 3 lbs 11 oz. Her being in front of the placenta also explains why some of her movement is painful. The placenta is not cushioning the kicks.

I was also excited to learn that our hospital has new ultrasound equipment so they were able to give me a 3D ultrasound. I loved seeing the first pictures of my beautiful baby girl. My fluid levels are fine, the baby looks healthy and active, and I have a really good cervix. In this picture Reaghan has her tongue out.
Here is a beautiful picture.
This last one is my favorite. Who does Reaghan look like?
We are thinking of making her middle name Noelle. What do you think?
Reaghan Noelle Greenwall

1 comment:

  1. I think both middle names are beautiful!! Great ultrasound pics.!!

    ReplyDelete