Monday, July 26, 2010

Santa Maria Day 4

Our forth day in Santa Maria was very full. We started off the morning with a trip to this gorgeous park near Hannah and Daniel's house. I love this park, it feels like you are at a playground in the woods. We played on the slides and swings and then we went to feed the ducks. Every time we feed ducks I have a problem. Last time I tried to feed Cade to a goose and this time I tried to fall in the water with Ryleigh. I need to be more careful!

That evening we decided to go back to Avila Beach. This time we never actually made it to the sand or water. We started by walking along all the shops, fun times. We were taking care of Jackson and we forgot to bring a stroller. I had to search out a location to change his diaper. We also took turns carrying him. Good thing he is really light! Then we ended up eating dinner at a grocery store. They had a great selection including one of my favorites, sweet potato fries! At dinner Ryleigh sat next to Jackson and kept sneaking him pieces of food. He loved it, but don't tell Aunt Hannah!

After dinner we decided to walk the pier. It was so much fun. When we got to the end we discovered a staircase leading down. I couldn't resist going under the pier. Everyone ended up following and we got a few fun pictures. After that we decided to head back to Hannah and Daniel's and get everyone in bed, but first we found another pier that we could drive on. That evening we were all so worn out that even the adults didn't stay up and play a game, we all went to bed.
Ryleigh on the slide

Jackson's first time on a swing

Connor sitting on a swing

Colby twisting in a swing

Colby on the monkey bars

Cade sliding

Ryleigh soaking her feet with Grandma Judy

Ryleigh drying her nails

Ryleigh getting a manicure

Ryleigh's first pedicure

Ryleigh feeding Jackson

Dinner at Avila Beach Grocery

Connor looking under the pier

Colby jumping on the pier

More fun on the pier

Grandma Judy under the pier

Family picture under the pier



No comments:

Post a Comment