These are just a few of my favorites. We ended up with over 200 photos to choose from. It was so much fun to take these pictures.
I am so glad we ended up with this picture of my dad. He was being adventerous the ocean wouldn't leave him alone.

Hannah, Jackson, and Daniel

Beautiful picture of Bethany

I don't know why this picture of me is so small. They are all supposed to be the same size. I like this picture because of my bump.

Colby and Ryleigh running through the waves.

All of us playing under the pier

Ryleigh

Cade

Colby

Sisters, sisters, never were there such devoted sisters . . .

Bethany, Rachel, Hannah

Mom and Dad

Ryleigh, Chris, Connor, Colby, Rachel, Cade

Connor, Jackson, Grandma Louise, Ryleigh, Cade, Colby

Connor

Rachel and Chris

Hannah, Jackson, Daniel

Chris and Rachel with belly at 30 weeks.

Colby and Cade playing in the waves.

Aunt Bethany and Ryleigh

Mom, Grandma Louise, Ryleigh, Rachel

Aunt Bethany jumping the waves with Colby
Beautiful! Love to see happy families!
ReplyDelete